Compass Clinical Consulting is seeking occasional, as needed consultants and interim healthcare leaders with expertise in behavioral health interested in promoting evidence-based best practices in a variety of healthcare settings, including hospital emergency departments and inpatient units.
The consultant will work with client organizations’ staff and leadership to assess for compliance with federal, state, and local regulations; assess standards of care and interventions; review policies, procedures, and clinical tools; and provide education. The consultant should be able to work with members at all levels of an organization in order to effectively communicate this information to both staff leadership in a constructive and professional manner.
If you have this background and are interested in joining our team of healthcare leaders, contact our recruitment manager today.
- Registered Nurse
- Experience as nurse leader with strong behavioral health background
- Experience in TJC and CMS mock surveys
- Deep understanding of regulatory and accreditation standards and compliance
- Ability to travel to client locations for on-site consulting
Through this position, you’ll gain…
- The chance to make an immediate impact through your behavioral health expertise
- Experience adapting to a hospital’s unique culture
- Heightened management skills
- The opportunity to help an organization achieve and maintain a reputation of healthcare excellence
We look forward to hearing from you.