Compass Clinical Consulting is looking for experienced Home Health and Hospice RN Consultants to perform on-site work at a client organizations. The ideal candidate is a nursing leader with experience in CMS and TJC surveys, strong background in home health, with the ability to work in healthcare organizations (hospitals, home health, and hospice) in different locations across the country in the future.
Consultants will interact with healthcare organizations’ staff and leadership to assess the organization’s degree of compliance with applicable standards and CoPs through interviews, tours, and review of documents and must be able to effectively communicate this information to leadership in a constructive and professional manner.
Following the engagement, the Home Health and Hospice RN Consultant will prepare reports describing deficiencies with potential systems vulnerabilities, link the deficiencies to applicable standards/CoPs/LSC, and provide recommendations to improve organizations’ compliance.
If you have this background and are interested in joining our team of healthcare leaders, contact our recruitment manager today.
- Registered Nurse
- Experience as nurse leader with strong home health and hospice background
- Experience in TJC and CMS mock surveys
- Deep understanding of regulatory and accreditation standards and compliance
- Ability to travel to client locations for on-site consulting
Through all consulting opportunities, you’ll gain…
- The chance to make an immediate impact through your specific subject matter expertise
- Experience adapting to a hospital’s unique culture
- Heightened management skills
- The opportunity to help an organization achieve and maintain a reputation of healthcare compliance and excellence
Compass offers all our consultants…
- Travel expenses
- Lodging expenses
- Direct deposit
- Assistance from readily available accreditation experts