Compass Clinical Consulting is looking for experienced Pharmacy Consultants interested in survey work at client organizations across the country. The ideal Pharmacy Surveyor would be a licensed pharmacist familiar with the regulatory and accreditation standards. Ability to travel is required.
Consultants will interact with healthcare organizations’ staff and leadership to assess the organization’s degree of compliance with applicable standards and CoPs and must be able to effectively communicate this information to leadership in a constructive and professional manner.
Following the engagement, the Pharmacy Consultant/Surveyor will prepare reports describing deficiencies with potential vulnerabilities, link the findings to applicable standards/CoPs, and provide recommendations to organizations to improve compliance.
If you have this background and are interested in joining our team of healthcare leaders, contact our recruitment manager today.
- Registered Pharmacist
- Deep understanding of regulatory and accreditation standards and compliance
- Ability to travel to client locations for on-site consulting
Through all consulting opportunities, you’ll gain…
- The chance to make an immediate impact through your specific subject matter expertise
- Experience adapting to a hospital’s unique culture
- Heightened management skills
- The opportunity to help an organization achieve and maintain a reputation of healthcare compliance and excellence
Compass offers all our consultants…
- Travel expenses
- Lodging expenses
- Direct deposit
- Assistance from readily available accreditation experts
The scope of our projects varies. Many projects require an on-site presence; therefore, preference will be given to candidates interested in full-time consulting work. However, if you have the rights skills and experience, we encourage you to send in your resume for consideration for all upcoming projects.
- Not yet ready to apply? Subscribe to our email newsletter to receive updates about interim and consulting opportunities with Compass.
- Learn more about clinical and operations performance improvement services from Compass Clinical Consulting.