Compass Clinical Consulting is looking for a Healthcare Performance Improvement Project Manager to serve as a project manager for a full-time, on-site consulting project at a client organization in Houston, TX.
Qualifications and Experience | Healthcare Performance Improvement Project Manager
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Lean/Six Sigma Master Black Belt preferred
- Master’s degree or higher preferred (MBA, MSN, or other)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) ® required
- Clinical background preferred but not required (RN, PT, PharmD, or other)
- Extensive project management experience
- 3-5 years recent experience in an acute care/hospital/healthcare system
- Ability to travel to the client site is required
If you are interested in this role and would like to learn more about this position, please contact our recruitment manager Rose Jones via email or by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to…
- Make an immediate impact through your performance improvement expertise
- Lead a results-driven project
- Train healthcare staff and leadership in performance improvement methodologies
- Help an organization improve the bottom line while maintaining and improving care quality
The scope of our projects varies. Many projects require an on-site presence; therefore, preference will be given to candidates interested in full-time consulting work. However, if you have the rights skills and experience, we encourage you to send in your resume for consideration for all upcoming projects.
Compass Clinical Consulting provides operations and clinical performance improvement consulting and project management services focused on helping hospital and health system clients improve the bottom line while achieving clinical and operational excellence.
Our recruitment manager will be your first point of contact during the interview process. We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your resume!
- Not yet ready to apply? Subscribe to our email newsletter to receive updates about interim and consulting opportunities with Compass.
- Learn more about clinical and operations performance improvement services from Compass Clinical Consulting.