TiER1 Healthcare is looking for a Healthcare Performance Improvement Project Manager to serve as a project manager for a full-time, on-site consulting project at various client organizations.
Qualifications and Experience
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) required
- Extensive project management experience
- 3-5 years recent experience in an acute care/hospital/healthcare system
- Ability to travel to the client site
- Lean/Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Master’s degree or higher (MBA, MSN, or other)
- Clinical background (RN, PT, PharmD, or other)
In this role, you will have the opportunity to…
- Make an immediate impact through your performance improvement expertise
- Lead a results-driven project
- Train healthcare staff and leadership in performance improvement methodologies
- Help an organization improve the bottom line while maintaining and improving care quality
The scope of our projects varies. Many projects require an on-site presence; therefore, preference will be given to candidates interested in full-time consulting work. However, if you have the rights skills and experience, we encourage you to send in your resume for consideration for all upcoming projects.
TiER1 Healthcare provides operations and clinical performance improvement consulting and project management services focused on helping hospital and health system clients improve the bottom line while achieving clinical and operational excellence.
Not yet ready to apply?
Subscribe to our email newsletter to receive updates about interim and consulting opportunities with Compass.
- Learn more about clinical and operations performance improvement services from Compass Clinical Consulting.