TiER1 Healthcare is looking for an Interim OR Director to provide leadership at a client hospital in Kentucky.
The ideal candidate will have experience sustaining outstanding patient care through clinical nursing best practices and standards and the ability to perform a variety of staff management functions. Strategic budget management and implementation to provide cost-effective, quality care is also required.
The Director is responsible for pre-admissions, pre-operative units, operating rooms, endoscopy, post-anesthesia care units, and the central sterile processing department and for the delivery of safe, effective, direct and indirect, patient-centered care.
Qualifications and Experience
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Current registered nurse licensure in Kentucky
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Minimum of two years perioperative services experience or perioperative nursing management experience
- Ability to travel and work from client site
- Master’s degree
- Certified Nurse, Operating Room (CNOR) certification
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact recruitment today to learn more.
Through this position, you’ll gain…
- The chance to make an immediate impact through your surgical services expertise
- Experience adapting to a hospital’s unique culture
- Heightened management skills
- The opportunity to help an organization achieve and maintain a reputation of healthcare compliance and excellence
In addition, TiER1 Healthcare offers all of our interims…
- Consistent salary
- Travel expenses
- Lodging expenses
- Home travel expenses every other week
- Direct deposit
- Assistance from readily available accreditation experts
We don’t wait until we get paid to pay you.
We look forward to hearing from you.